THIS SEASONS MUST HAVE COATS


Click on coats above to shop
(or the number below)

1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6

The weather here in the Pacific Northwest has been crispy cold lately so this past weekend I pulled all of my cold weather gear out of my closet. I don't know about you, but I looooooove organizing and sorting through my closet. It helps me take inventory and see what I already have and what  pieces I need to buy or replace. Currently I have one nice, no-fail, warm coat for Autumn and Winter, but I'm in desperate need of another!

I own JCrew's Downtown Field Jacket (#1 above) and really love it but it's not the warmest coat - I'd say it's more of an Autumn layering jacket and not really made for Winter. I really love JCrew's Chateau Parka coat (#2) and am thinking that's the winner of the bunch for me - it's gorgeous, comes in TONS of colors and looks like it's really warm. Heck, I really love them all! It's going to be a hard decision, HA :)

What do you guys think? Do you have a coat you LOVE?
I'd love to hear your suggestions!
xoxo


Share |

1 comment