Scents Of The Season








There's something about the smell of a fresh cut Christmas tree that's intoxicating. It stirs memories of childhood holidays and creates nostalgic warm and fuzzy feelings, I just love it so much, it's magical! I've always been a big candle lover - I burn them year round, but I especially love autumn and holiday scented candles.

I've handpicked a festive assortment of my favorite holiday scented candles, sure to get you in the Christmas-y spirit and add a little warmth and sparkle to any room in your home.

Here's to a lovely (and warm) week!
xoxo


1 comment

  1. Oh yes! I'm definitely like you and absolutely love burning candles!

    Sending kisses from Sydney

    Check out my tips to transeasonal dressing and my perfect look. Let me know what your tips are ;)

    Helen x
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete