NEW FAV SHOP - HATTAN HOME


I don't know about you but when I discover a new shop I love I get pretty excited about it! I recently stumbled across the cutest accessories shop called Hattan Home. They carry the cutest pieces for your home, desk, and they even carry some super pretty jewelry too. 
I spent more time than I'd care to admit looking at EVERYTHING they carry and here's my 10 top picks ......

currently

HA :)

1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6  //  7  //  8  //  9  //  10  


Have you heard of Hattan Home before? 
What's your favorite pick?

xoxo 


Share |

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute are these picks! Loving all of them. Especially the coffee to go cup (I need one for my morning tea.) :) XO Christine
    http://mapleandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew I needed a brass pineapple coin dish but apparently I do. I love it. Hope you have a happy weekend! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete