One Direction Makeup Review!


I was recently asked to review the new limited edition makeup collection created by ONE DIRECTION, and let's just say I was more than happy to, and even more happy with the makeup.

There are 3 collections.

The collection I received is the "Up All Night" set.
It comes in a sturdy tin case with application ideas and photos on the inside lid.




It also came with a little pack of stencils which can be used anywhere on anything (shown above)

________________________________

Below is a snapshot of everything that's included!
//  Hot pink lipgloss with glitter
//  Bubblegum pink lipstick
//  Mascara
//  Blue nail polish
//  Eye shadow pallet
//  Navy blue eyeshadow/eyeliner crayon
//  Stencils






My favorites were the lip products! The lipstick is my handsdown fav. It's a punchy really saturated bubblegum color. The color builds the more coats you apply, so a little goes a long way!

 The gloss is such a gorgeous intense color and I loved the touch of glitter! 

My next favorite was the eye-shadow palette. The light blue shimmer color is SO pretty and fool-proof to apply. I also really loved the brown/taupe color. It's a perfect wear everyday color.

The blue glitter eye-shadows were pretty too, but definitely something to save for a night out!

While I don't typically wear blue nail polish I found this to be really really pretty, it reminds me of the ocean and the beach so I was pretty much instantly smitten! :)

The navy blue eyeliner/eye-shadow crayon was my least. I'm not sure if it was just my skin-tone not being a good match for the color, or how I applied it, but I tried several ways and it just looked wrong.






Overall I really love the products and recommend checking out all 3 collections at the retailers below!

The line will be available worldwide starting in the U.S. 

US RELEASE DATES:
Macy's - August 11th
Stage Stores – August 25th
Dillards – August 25th
Beauty Brands – August 25th
Lord and Taylor - August 25th

*International release dates coming soon. We'll keep you posted!



Share |

No comments

Post a Comment