Happy Fourth of July!


Hope you all had a super fun and memorable July 4th! I spend the day with family and friends at our big annual fourth of July/family reunion celebration. I had a wonderful time and the weather held out for almost the whole day, which is big deal here in Washington state where our weather is often bipolar; sunny and warm, one minute, gray, raining and windy the next. 



Top  //  Shorts  //  Wedges




"Merica bracelet" in my etsy shop here.




Did a little 4th of July shopping!

There were some really good sales and I couldn't pass up this hoodie and stripe headband for $19 at Forever21. Distressed jeans are from American Eagle.



Slipped on my hunter boots and headed out in the boat with my handsome fiance' and pulled crab pots for the July 4th feast. It was gorgeous and sunny out on the water and we scored 12 keepers! YUM.








Wishing you all a fabulous long weekend! :)


Share |

No comments

Post a Comment